- Backlinks : One of the most important reasons to do blog commenting. If you feel that your website is not getting enough traffic, one of the reasons might be that your site is not getting authority from search engines. When you comment on other’s blog, you are creating a backlinks for yourself which is indirectly helping you to gain traffic.
- Traffic : Anyone who is commenting on the blog will leave a backlinks, which means, backlinks is a mode to drive traffic. Make sure, you are not commenting a random one, as it will serve you no good. The comments should be relevant and in that context only.
- Build Relationships : One of the great way to build relations with your website users is through Blog Commenting. Initially building relations might take time but once you start doing regularly, you will be noticed. Moreover, you will gradually start building relations with the bloggers or site administrators etc.
- Brand Recognition : When you are blogging or you are commenting, you do that in your niche, so that you can drive traffic from the potential users. Even if the users or visitors don’t comment on your blog, the brand itself is enough to create an impression on the user’s. Maybe , later while buying a product, they might consider you.
Whether you are a start up, a small business or a multinational company, creating content through blogs and marketing it is the basic element required in every business.
The more webpages you have, the better are the chances of your website to rank in search results. This means when you right a new blog post, you ought to update that in your website by creating a new webpage. Once the new web page is created, Google will start crawling and indexing your web pages, leading to more opportunities for your site to rank in search engines.
- Drives traffic - The main power you have in your hand is the content. The content you create should be so powerful, that your relevant customers get attracted and drives traffic to the website. The content of your blog should be such that it attracts all the traffic from social media platforms.
One easy method to drive traffic is by posting inbound links into the blogs, this will lead to direct traffic on particular landing pages.
- Rank on Search Engines - With the help of fresh and unique content, your website can rank amazingly well. Content is an important on page factor to increase your search engine rankings. Use keywords in your content related to your business, blog and you might simply start ranking well on SERPs.
- Establish authority - When your company has a section of blog, the content which is given drives traffic because of the trust and confidence of your customers in you and your brand. Your content should always be written in the perspective that your customers will be benefitted. They get the relevant information they are looking for. This will lead to authority in the brand and make you an expertise in your field.
- Better customer relationships - The content of your website is a great source to deepen the bond between you and your customer. By creating blog directly on your website, your clients will get a complete idea about you and your brand. By giving them relevant information, you become a reliable source leading to your customers being happy. Customers appreciate all the small things done for them. If any customer feels cheated, reply them through blogs or comments and see they will love to get back to you. This helps in building better customer relationships and brings long term results.